Melin Stanley on the Isle of Anglesey (Ynys Môn) in North Wales.
The windmill in Trearddur Bay known as Melin Stanly Windmill was built in 1827 and operated as a corn grinding mill. It came to the end of its’ working life in 1938 as the last working windmill in Anglesey, after it suffered damage in a storm that rendered it structurally unsound.
O.S. Coordinates: SH266788.